What’s FCS ?
FCS – Festivals Concierge Services- is a product of the Luxembourg established company The Key Europe, specialized in the private luxury concierge services and leader in the festivals concierge business.
We provide our clients the best VIP experience on most of the music festivals around the world. Our mission is to make their wildest dreams come true. We are also specialized on the very specific Burning Man festival, a yearly community event that takes place in the Nevada desert.
Our guideline sentence : “If you can dream it, we can do it”.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your role will be to manage client’s case from proposal to delivery. You will need to be creative, diplomatic and discreet to bring our clients the best exclusive experience on the festivals they will be attending.
You will regularly travel around the world to coordinate our client’s venue and to manage our suppliers.
Job Description :
- Development, production and delivery of projects from detailed proposal right up to delivery;
- Delivering on time, within budget, that meets expectations;
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project;
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships;
- Negotiate, securing and managing supplier relationships;
- Managing operational and administrative functionsto ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Coordinating client’s venue management;
- Coordinating supplier staffing requirements and staff briefings;
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support the supplier teams;
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events;
- Preparing clients packs and papers;
- Welcoming clients on the day of the event;
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Ensuring excellent customer serviceand quality delivery;
- Post-event evaluation;
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for new events;
- Selling sponsorship to potential partners;
- Updating company website.
You need to show evidence of the following :
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Project management experience;
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under high level pressure;
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
- High level of privacy and discretion;
- Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills;
- Sales and/or marketing skills;
- The ability to manage budgets;
- A very flexible and adaptable approach.
Is it really the job for me?
- Working hours can be fairly regular between projects but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event;
- You will be mainly office based but you will travel to visit venues and events;
- You may work indoors or outdoors, in all weather conditions;
- Self-employment and freelance work is possible for those who have experience and an established network of contacts in the industry;
- Part-time work and career breaks are possible but not especially common in this fast-paced business;
- Travel within a working day, absence from home overnight and overseas work or travel will vary according to the nature of the events you are working on.
Salary and conditions
Please contact us to get more informations about this all important money question.